Sunday, January 18, 2009

February Contest Win This Silver Cross With Blue Pearl

Okay ready for a Contest? This is the first one I have had in a while. This will be added to the top of the blog, to remind you to enter. It will be awarded to my top Entrecard dropper, in the month of February. If there is more than one top dropper, their names will be put in a hat, and one name drawn. This lovely pendant is silver, with a Freshwater Blue Pearl, that I wire wrapped to it, using very thing sterling silver wire. Just in time for Easter. You will need to supply a chain for it. Sign up to follow my blog, so you can not forget to drop on my Entrecard. If you do not have Entrecard, you have plenty of time to sign up, and get your site approved before the contest begins. Contest officially starts on Feb 1st at midnight, and will end on Feb 28th at midnight. Winner will be announced on March 1st. Only USA droppers are eligible to win. I will not ship internationally. Good luck, and dont forget to make your drops.

No comments:

Contact Email