Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bold Smoky Quartz and CZ Ring

I love this ring, definitely one of my favorites. I have had this Smoky Quartz gemstone for some time. Now it finally has a home, in this lovely sterling silver unique semi mount. It is a size 6, and the center stone is surrounded by round CZ's. Usually stones are cut in cabachon form because they not transparent, not this one. This Smoky Quartz is so clean and wonderful, you can see right through to the floor of the gallery of the ring. This ring is stunning, and will be available for sale in my Etsy store. This semi mount was purchased from Jewelry Television, from a new line of semi mounts they have available. The first one I purchased I was not pleased with. This one, and the two others I just bought, were awesome. One hint if you buy from JTV I have found their settings often do not fit the size stone they say they do. Buy the setting first, then measure, and purchase your stone.

No comments:

Contact Email