Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Red and Gold The Colors Of Fall

I know it is winter, but the colors of this new ring remind me of Fall. I purchased the semi mount from one of my favorite sellers on Ebay, then set the pear shaped red gemstone in the semi mount. It is a size 7, sterling silver ring. The accent stones are orange sapphires, and the center stone is either a Red Garnet, or could be Red Labradorite. Since it came in a parcel, I can not say for sure. It is a genuine gemstone, and as you can see a lovely piece. This ring will be available for sale in my Etsy store The price will be 39.99 If you buy through this blog, you will get 5 dollars off, and free shipping. Contact me for more info. I had three more sales in my Etsy store yesterday. I am so happy about that. My gemstone ornaments, and Iolite ring all sold.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Thanks for your great information.
Sell Gold Jewelry

Contact Email