Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Canvas On Wood Pendants

These wonderful pendants are from Artbeads They are called Canvas on Wood, and they have a huge selection to choose from. I had a hard time picking one, but this one named Island Rights, was just stunning. Their picture shows the detail much better than mine. It measures 43x25mm and is not heavy, like I thought it would be. It is light weight, so it will not drag your neck down lol. I really can not decide how I want to showcase this lovely pendant. I have looked at several options, and can not make up my mind. There are so many different color schemes in the pendant. I will have to play around to see which I like best. Be sure to visit Artbeads and check out all their lovely pieces, they have available. Their website is huge, with all kinds of awesome options for jewelry making, plus tutorials, and their customer service is wonderful.

3 comments:

Anne said...

That is so pretty. I will have to check out the vendor.

leomar said...

That pendant is lovely. I will surely tell my girlfriend to visit that website.

Melissa said...

The vendor has a huge selection, check it out for sure. Have a great day, to both of you.

Contact Email