Monday, April 6, 2009

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend

If you were born in the month of April then the splendid diamond is your birthstone. This lovely ring features 1 carat of genuine blue diamonds, with white baguette diamonds going down the shoulders. The center stone is not a diamond, and I am unsure what it is. I took this picture outside, because the inside ones just did not justify the true beauty of this ring. This was given to me as a semi mount, without the center stone. I set the center stone myself. It is a size 9, solid 14 k gold, and thick gold at that. This has been worn, as it was an engagement ring, for the original owner. I love this ring, but I can not honestly ever see me wearing it. It is so large, and I have such a small hand, it looks freakish on me. One lucky buyer can buy this ring for 500 dollars, payable with a verified Paypal account only. It will be insured for 500 dollars, USA buyers only, and shipped with signature required which means you will have to sign for it to get it. There is one baguette on the side that appears to have a flaw, but does not at all take away from the beauty of this ring. This would make a stunning engagement ring, or right hand ring gift for your birthday. If you are interested please contact me at darien04@gmail.com or comment here.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That is a gorgeous ring and so affordable. I don't wear rings (not even my wedding ring), but if I did, I would definitely consider buying that one.

Melissa said...

Thank you, I hope I find a home for it. It deserves to be worn, and shown off.

Contact Email