Saturday, April 18, 2009

Interesting SS Dragon Peridot Ring

This is an interesting sterling silver ring, for those who love Mythology and Folklore. It is a dragon, and a fine quality 7mmx5mm oval Peridot gemstone. Peridot is the birhtstone for August. It has a hardness of about 7 1/2 so you do have to be careful when wearing it. It is is size 6, and is available for sale in my Etsy shop Missy69 for 29.99 If you do not have Etsy and you are interested in this piece, you can comment me here, or contact me at darien04@gmail.com I only ship to the USA, and Paypal is the payment format. Please ask questions if you need to.

1 comment:

erick said...

I needed a ring to propose my fiancée before our anniversary. Some of my friends told me that
you have no need to spend thousands rupees on diamonds. He advised me to buy Peridot gem. Because it gives you happiness and wealth in your life in a cheap rate than diamonds.peridots.html

Contact Email