Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Etsy Featured Items For 8/19-8/26 The Color Of Green And Blue




These are my three featured items for my Etsy shop for the week of 8/19/09. You can get to my Etsy shop here. The first ring is a lovely sterling silver Green Quartz ring. This is a petit ring, and natural Green Quartz is extremely rare. It is a size 5, and is perfect for the petite lady, or a young girl.

Second is a very unique sterling silver, size 6, dragon ring featuring a 6mmx4mm oval Peridot gemstone.

Last but not least is a genuine blue diamond vintage ring. The center stone is not a diamond, but a white topaz, or other clear gemstone. It is solid 14k heavy white gold, and a size 9. I have taken 100 dollars off the price, and is an awesome steal at 500 dollars.

I ship to US only, combine shipping, and offer a layaway plan. Be sure to check out all my great items, in my Etsy store.

2 comments:

onlinewriter said...

I love the second ring,is that a dragon? The design is unique and attractive. If only you're here in the Philippines.

Melissa said...

Yes, it is a dragon. If you are interested and you can supply me with a verified paypal shipping address, I will see what my post office would charge to ship it to you .

Contact Email