Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Three Etsy Store Features For Week Of 8/12



So I am going to try something a little different. Each week, I feature three items in my Etsy store. So I will be posting those three items, and the prices, for each. If anyone is interested you can go to my Etsy store, to purchase, or if you do not have Etsy, you can purchase through this blog by contacting me at melissaruede@yahoo.com This lovely pendant is called Simply Paradise, and features art on wood. It is a very light wooden pendant, that someone skillfully painted a lovely tropical scene on. I made the chain using colored aluminum jump rings. Though it sounds like it would be heavy, it is very light, and very striking on the neck line. The price for this necklace is 59.99

The second is a Mandarin Garnet nugget style Gents, or ladies ring. Are you a lady with a big finger? This ring is a size 9, sterling silver featuring a natural Mandarin Garnet cabochon gemstone. This is a Gents ring, but definitely could be worn by a lady. This ring is on sale, and is available for 19.99 Go to my Etsy store, or contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com


The third item, is made by my mom. It is a cell phone holder, or cigarette case, wallet, change purse, whatever you wish to use it for. It is hand made, with the beading work all done by hand. The focal cabochon is a cute Maltese dog. I have one of these, and have had mine for three years. I put my credit cards, and cell phone in it, and then it goes in my purse. It is very durable. This too is on sale, and can be purchased at 19.99 you can go to my Etsy store to purchase, or contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com These make wonderful gifts.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Gorgeous jewelry!

Contact Email