Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Mom Does Jewelry Too


My pictures are a bit dark, or maybe it is just my computer. Anyway my mom made me this set for my birthday, a few weeks ago. I wanted to know where she got the bracelet settings, and she would not tell me, so I told her she had to make me one then, and she did LOL. She made the matching pendant too. She has had these cabochons for a while, and could not remember the name of them. They are like a orange, brown color, with black stripes. It appears to be handmade, and possibly glass. The bracelet is a cuff, and both pieces are quite bold. I hope I can wear the pendant. I usually wear dainty pendants, and this one is not dainty. I love it though, thanks mom.

6 comments:

onlinewriter said...

I'm surprised to know that your mom does jewelry too.Is she the reason why you got into this business?I actually like the simplicity of your mom's creations.

Melissa said...

My mom is very crafty, always has been. I think the jewelry craft came from me. She does a lot of the large cabochon pieces, because the little stones are harder for her to see, and manipulate.

betchai said...

wow, what lovely pieces. the bracelet looks very good on you Melissa. your mom is very creative.

Melissa said...

Thanks betchai, it is perfect for fall.

zuveena said...

hi! wow!!! it is soooo cute...

Melissa said...

Thank you, be sure to enter my new giveaway and win something nice for yourself.

Contact Email