Saturday, August 8, 2009

We Have A Winner!

Well my pictures did not come out in order. I guess you have to upload them backwards. Please forgive Caitlin's hairdo. She just got up, and threw on a dress to do the drawing. The winner of the Hot Pink Tourmaline Ring, is Sandi from Pregnant With Cancer. Many congrats Sandi. Please email me at melissaruede@yahoo.com with your mailing address, so I can get your lovely ring off to you. I hope you love it, and wear it often. Thank you, to all of you who entered. I will try to do another one, before Christmas.





7 comments:

betchai said...

wow, congratulations to Sandi Melissa. and Happy Birthday!!

PS....yes, you can cook kangkong without soy sauce, instead use balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.

actually the sauteed one, is simply with a very little bit of salt and pepper.

femmepower said...

Happy birthday,Melissa!Wooohoo!And congrats,Sandi,how lucky you are. Caitlin looks thrilled in picking the winner.Good job,Caitlin!

Sandi said...

Ohhhh I am so excited! This ring is so pretty and my favorite color. haha I was hoping I'd win but did not expect to. I am going to e-mail you now! :)

Split Rock Ranch said...

Congratulations Sandi! I was really hoping you would win this ring! I'm happy for you.

And, Happy Birthday (again) to Melissa!

Memories for Life said...

Congrats to Sandi! That ring is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Thanks to everyone for joining, and being supportive to Sandi. Be sure to watch for the next one.

Momgen said...

Congrats to Sandi...Kangkong i miss that...TC

Contact Email