Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lovely Peridot Ring Size 7

This is a lovely size 7 sterling silver, with rhodium plating, ring. It features a 7mm round gem quality natural Peridot gemstone. Along the shoulders, in a sort of ribbon design are Signity Star CZ's . This lovely ring is available for sale, in my Etsy store. Peridot has a hardness of 7, on the Moh's hardness scale, and is not recommended to be worn when doing housework, or other harsh work. I know the picture isn't the greatest, I will get another one soon. If you don't have Etsy, and are interested in this ring, you can contact me at darien04@gmail.com to ask for purchasing info. Check out all my other great items while you are there. I offer a free layaway plan, and combine shipping.

5 comments:

SleightGirl said...

That is soooooo beautiful! And not because my birthday is in August...the setting is so gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Thank you very much, it is my birthstone too.

Memories for Life said...

This is great...I love the detailing on the sides too!

betchai said...

you have a very beautiful design Melissa. love both the peridot and the sides of the ring.

Melissa said...

You are all so very king, thank you very much for your input. Come back and visit again, soon.

Contact Email