Friday, August 21, 2009

SS Citrine With Green CZ's Ring

This lovely ring is sterling silver size 7, with a genuine 4 mm round Citrine as the center stone, with dark, and light green CZ's. The lighter colored CZ's which are the color of Peridot, are all around the citrine. Then the darker green stones go down the shoulders of the ring. If you click the picture it should enlarge. This lovely ring is on sale, and price has been reduced to 14.99 It is available for purchase in my Etsy store. If you don't have Etsy you can contact me to purchase through this blog. I only have one, as all my pieces are pretty much one onlies. I combine shipping, and offer a layaway plan, so be sure to check out my shop.

2 comments:

betchai said...

it's a beautiful ring Melissa.

Melissa said...

Thank you, betchai

Contact Email