Monday, November 16, 2009

Petite Citrine Horseshoe Good Luck Ring

This petite sterling silver ring, is a size 4 1/2, and would make a lovely pinkey ring, or starter ring for a young girl. It is a horseshoe, good luck design, featuring a 6mmx4mm oval Citrine gemstone. Citrine is the birthstone for November, and is durable enough for everyday wear. You can buy this lovely, yet simple ring, for 9.99 at my Etsy store. I offer combined shipping, and a fee layaway service, so be sure to check out all my awesome pieces. Christmas is 39 days away, don't miss out on this great deal.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That is adorable. Your model must have tiny fingers to fit it onto her ring finger. Are those your hands?

Melissa said...

LOL yes those are my hands. It is about the only tiny thing, I can claim.

Contact Email