Friday, November 27, 2009

Picture Jasper Big and Bold Necklace

Oh how I love Picture Jasper. It is a completely natural gemstone, and is so earthy, and natural. This is a huge heart shaped Picture Jasper gemstone bead, that I made a wire wrap bail for, and then used gold tone fancy scroll jump rings, to make the chain. It has a magnetic closure, for easy putting on, and removing. Even though it is bid, and bold, it is not at all heavy on the neckline. It feels very comfortable, and looks stunning. It is available for purchase in my Etsy store. I offer a free layaway plan, and combined shipping, so be sure to check out all my great items.

2 comments:

Peggy Barnette said...

Very striking, bold, and unusual. Love the stone with copper which accents the colors.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much.

Contact Email