Thursday, December 10, 2009

The 12 Days Of Christmas: Day One Blue Chalcedony 10 Dollars Off, Free Shipping


From now until December 21st, I will be featuring an item from my Etsy store, for the 12 Days Of Christmas. Each item will have a special mark down, for that day only. Once the day has ended the price goes back up. So be sure to check every day, and see if there is something you want. These items will be available using a special code, only available here on this blog. Today I am featuring a lovely Paraiba Blue color Chalcedony pendant. It is sterling silver, with fancy design, and a large bail to accomodate a large chain, or cord. Original price 29.99, for today only get ten dollars off, and free shipping, 19.99 final price. This will end at midnight tonight Eastern time, then the price goes back to 29.99 You must use the code Day01 to get the sale price, and free shipping. Just put it in the comments, when you cash out, and I will refund the ten dollars, and shipping fees. Don't miss out on the awesome sale.

2 comments:

janaes jewels said...

What a Great Idea! If you don't mind I may check in with you to see if you have any success in this endeavor after the Holiday.
Best of Luck!

Melissa said...

Yes, of course you can check back in. I think it will be successful, if I can get enough people to know about it. Wish me luck~

Contact Email