Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Attention All You Garnet Babies

Hello all you women born in January. Here is a lovely Garnet, sterling silver, size 6 ring. This ring is fancy enough with the scroll work, but not so fancy that you could not wear it every day. Garnet is a very durable gemstone, and is safe for every day wear. This particular garnet is a 6mm round, and even has a purplish hue to it, in certain lighting, making me think it may be Rhodolite Garnet, a rare form of Garnet. Since I can not verify that, is listed only as a Garnet. This lovely ring is available for sale in my Etsy store, for 19.99 Be sure to check out all my other great items, as I offer combined shipping, and a free layaway plan.

1 comment:

vintage rings said...

A beautiful collection--I especially love the ring! Thanks for including. you have great collection of jewelry.

Contact Email