Sunday, December 13, 2009

10 Dollars Off and Free Shipping Spinel and Blue Sapphire Ring

Today is Day 04 of my 12 Days of Christmas Sale. Today you can get this spinel, and blue sapphire ring for 19.99. That is a 10 dollar savings, plus free shipping. When you cash out use code 04 so I know to deduct the shipping, and ten dollars. Be sure to check out all my great items. If there is anything you are interested in, and would like to see in one of the sale days, just drop me a note. All the details for this lovely ring, are in my Etsy store.

4 comments:

esque said...

Awesome deal! Wishing you many sales!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Kat said...

That's a very pretty ring.

onlinewriter said...

It's so beautiful! aaargh,i've emptied my paypal so i really can't avail of this one as of the moment. too bad for me.=(

Melissa said...

Thanks guys, it is one of my favorites.

Contact Email