Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 10 Hot Pink Tourmaline and White Topaz Ring

Today is Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas sale, and featured is my hot pink Tourmaline, and White Topaz band ring. Today only, until midnight eastern time, you will get 10 dollars off, and free shipping, on this lovely ring. Sale price 29.99, plus the free shipping. You must use Code 10 when cashing out, so I deduct the ten dollars, and shipping. Go to my Etsy store for all the details on this lovely band ring. I offer a layaway plan, so be sure to ask about it, if you need it.

2 comments:

Femmepower said...

This is so lovely, Melissa. My daughter saw the rings and she said "Is that Melissa's blog?" She recognizes your blog already, I'm surprised. =) She was bugging me to search for your photo coz she wanted to know how you look. She likes accessories,that's why, and she fancies your creations.I buy her colorful kiddie accessories but I have no idea what stones are in them,lol!

Melissa said...

Rochelle, she has good taste LOL. I will hopefully doing up some earrings in the new year, maybe she would be able to have a pair of those, or a birthstone ring. I would need to know her size, and birthdate of course.

Contact Email