Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years Sale 25% Off


Starting today until New Years Day, you can get 25% off all orders, in my Etsy store. You must use code 2010 when cashing out, for me to deduct the 25%. If you have questions just ask before hand. This is for US buyers only, and payments with paypal. You can use my layaway feature, if needed. Don't miss this great opportunity. Click on one of the pictures or here, to go to my Etsy store, and see all my great items. I currently have 46 items for sale, and would love to sell them all out.




Etsy
Buy Handmade
missy69

4 comments:

Anne said...

Your jewelry is so beautiful! That is a great offer.

Melissa said...

Thank you Anne, have a Happy New Year.

Silvergirl said...

yah i love ur jewelry, i really wanted to buy but maybe he shipment is expensive..

May this NEW YEAR be a song of THANKSGIVING, an offering of PRAISE, a celebration of GOD’S LOVE in HIS Amazing GRACE! A blessed & joyous New Year to you and your family!

Melissa said...

Silvergirl, yes the shipping fees are so high. I have some buyers that are willing to pay it, but my post office is currently going through a bunch of changes, for now I have opted out of international shipping, until they get their act together.

Contact Email