Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Colors Of Garnet: Rhodolite Garnet

As I stated yesterday, Garnet comes in a variety of colors. One of those more exotic colors is Rhodolite Garnet. Rhodolite is a raspberry red color, with more intense pink color flashes, in natural light sources. The ring shown, is actually my wedding set, and yes I did it myself. I used to have a black spinel in there, but I took it out and put this lovely Rhodolite Garnet in. I love it! I do frequently remove stones, and replace them with others, in my own jewelry. I get a new look every few years, without having to buy a whole new set. The video below shows some more beautiful examples of this stunning gemstone known as Rhodolite Garnet.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win the beautiful necklace, shown at the top of this blog. The directions are there too. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Contact Email