Saturday, November 27, 2010

Green Amethyst and Ruby Ring

28 days until Christmas, and I will try to list a new item from my Etsy Store, with a special code for you to get 50% off the item. Be sure to check my archives for all the codes. The codes are good until Christmas Eve 2010.

This is a Green Amethyst, also known as Prasiolite, ring with red sapphire accent stones. It is a size 6. The Prasiolite measures 8mmx6mm and is an emerald cut. Use Code 28 at cashout, to get 50% refunded to you, which would make this ring only $29.99 I only have one so don't delay if you love it. I offer a free layaway service to anyone interested in using it. Feel free to ask me any questions you need.

2 comments:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

What a beautiful ring! I love square stones. ; )
~Michele

Melissa said...

Thank you Michelle. I am a big fan of emerald cut and square cuts as well.

Contact Email