Sunday, November 21, 2010

Countdown To Christmas Citrine and Red Carnelian Necklace

34 days until Christmas and I am pleased to offer one of my favorite pieces from my Etsy store. This is a genuine Citrine huge pear shaped pendant, with red Carnelian beads to make the necklace. My pictures do not do this piece justice. It is light on the neck, and will not weigh you down, but will give you a bold beautiful look. If you use Code 34 at cashout, I will refund 50% of your money to you. That means this beautiful necklace would only be $49.99. Citrine is the birthstone for November, and Carnelian is an alternate birthstone for August. I offer a free layaway service, and combined shipping. The codes offered on all my items are good until Christmas Eve 2010. so be sure to check the archives for some great deals, on great Christmas gift ideas.

2 comments:

Reeni said...

That's gorgeous Melissa!

Melissa said...

Thank you Reeni.

Contact Email