Saturday, November 13, 2010

42 Days Until Christmas Royal Purple Amethyst Ring

I have been catching up on a lot of blog reading, groups, and forums for Etsy sellers. There seems to be a lot of talk about resellers on Etsy. You are supposed to report such stores so it can be investigated. Well must be I was reported because I had to provide a whole bunch of info to Etsy. At first I was offended, then I got over it. I assure you my jewelry is made by me. If it is not, and it is vintage, I clearly state that in the listing. I do not make my own settings, though it is a goal for the future. My settings and semi mounts are purchase from Rio Grande, JTV, and Ebay and a few other sources those are my main ones. If anyone ever has a question about my pieces, please feel free to ask me.

For day 42 on my Countdown to Christmas I am offering this lovely Amethyst ring from my Etsy store. If you use Code 42 at cashout, I refund 50% of your money, which means this ring will only cost you $12.50. The codes for all my jewelry pieces will work until December 24th. So be sure to check out my other Etsy items I have listed on this blog for the countdown. I offer a layaway plan too. Be sure to ask all questions you need to.

2 comments:

betchai said...

beautiful Melissa, very elegant looking

Melissa said...

Thank you, Betchai.

Contact Email