Saturday, May 4, 2013

My New Theme Friday Etsy Finds

On my Facebook page, each week, I would do a Theme Friday post. Anyone who entered an item to fit the theme got in my Etsy Treasury on Saturday. I have been doing that for about a year now, and now I am bored with it, very bored. So, I thought I would use the power of blogging and social media to help boost Theme Friday items. The result is each member that submits an item to fit the theme will get it shared on my personal FB profile, Tweeted, Pinned, favorite on Etsy, and then each Saturday shared on this blog. Since I use traffic exchange to help with exposure to my blogs, this should help each item get lots of exposure. I only had two entries this week, plus mine of course. Check them out and visit each item in their respective stores. You never know you might find something you can not live without. This weeks theme was, Mother's Day Gifts 20 dollars or under.   The first item is mine, and it is on Clearance.  Be sure to check out all my Clearance items.  This is a new section in my store to hopefully get some inventory moving a bit faster.  All are less than what I paid to make the item including supplies and time.  Here is the link to the first item https://www.etsy.com/listing/50557952/clearance-raspberry-pink-rhodolite?  Grr I have no idea why I can not write right next to the picture.  Anyway the second candle is a soy candle.  If your mom loves candles check it out, awesome price too https://www.etsy.com/listing/130263156/cashmere-silk-downy-type-woodwick?ref=usr_faveitems   The third item is a lovely pink button and rose bracelet, again an awesome price.  Since they are all under 20 dollars they are all pretty awesome.  Here is the link for the bracelet https://www.etsy.com/listing/129606514/shades-of-pink-flower-button-bracelet?ref=usr_faveitems  If you would like to join in the Theme Friday topic, and get your items shown lots of love, click the large widget to the left that will lead you to my page, then just like the page and remember to check each Friday.

No comments:

Contact Email