Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 25 Island Paradise and Water Horse #30DOC

I did not plan on painting today, for my creativity Day 25. But, Caitlin really wanted to paint her white horse running on the beach. So, we painted. You see Caitlin's horse below and my Island Paradise out in the middle of the ocean somewhere. My dolphin needs some work, looks more like a shark of some sort, lol. And, I wish I had not put the sun in, but I did add some white clouds at the very top so I liked it a bit better. I really like how this one came out. Caitlin and I are considering doing a painting challenge in July. Most challenges are at least 30 days in length, but because I work weekends ours would be 23 days in length. I also need to get the kids Homeschool portfolios done. That is creative all in itself, lol. Oh, I also continue to work little by little on the new baby blanket. What did you create today?

No comments:

Contact Email