Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 8 #30DOC Preemie Infant Frog Cocoon

Well guys I think I have the flu, or at the very least a very bad cold. I have a fever, aches,horrible sore throat and breathing is difficult. So, sleep will be my best friend for the next couple of days. I have family coming to visit in just a few days, so I need to get better fast. Sleep and lots of fluids is the best way to get better fast. Today for day 8 of the 30 Days of Creativity I made the cocoon part of the preemie frog cocoon set. I had already did half and finished the second half and crocheted it all together. Just have to do the little hat. I love these cocoons. They can be used as photo props and Halloween costumes as well. If I am still able to sit up I will finish it tomorrow. This one was my daughter's idea. She likes frogs! I have a bunch of other cute ones I would like to do as well, and I do preemie ones because there is not alot in the preemie market.

No comments:

Contact Email