Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 3 of 30 Days of Creativity: Theme Iron

Today is day three of the 30 Days of Creativity Challenge. The theme is iron. At first I had no idea how I was going to come up with something for this theme. But, then I remembered that I had already started to paint on a small cast iron pan. You can see the what it looked like with just a few berries, in the archives. I bought this pan after Christmas. They are real cast iron pans and originally had a candle in it. After I used the candle, I cleaned it out and decided to paint on it. I really like how it came out. I did not like the original blueberries though, so I did them in a different way. The painting with the orange and white roses, is actually a work in progress. I started it actually two Mondays ago, and just decided that I would use it for the Mandolin theme on Wednesday. I think I finally figured out a rose I can paint that I really like. The ones in the top left hand corner are the ones I like best, I think, lol! Won't you join me and be creative too? Oh and the one red berry ended up upside down for some reason. This one won't be for sale, it is too heavy to ship, and I really love it.

No comments:

Contact Email