Wednesday, November 6, 2013

All About Citrine

I have gotten a bit off track with this blog, mostly because of being busy, and some because I have been promoting my Etsy store so much, and others stores too. Now, I am going to be selling my items directly from this blog, and my Facebook page. So, if you are someone who is interested in beautiful, affordable gemstone jewelry, one of a kind Art work, or crocheted gifts, then check back when I begin selling on here. I will have a Paypal cart for easy buying. I have actually been selling my handmade gifts for like ten years. This is a sort of new way of doing it. I will be going back to some of my roots of this blog, as well. My love of beautiful gemstones and jewelry, and the info I love to share. Citrine is the birthstone for November. The original birthstone was Imperial Topaz, a very rare and expensive gemstone in its natural form. So, Citrine was adopted as the birthstone for November. This is the first time I have used a video from the company below. One thing I don't necessarily agree with is that their supplier does not always know if the stone is heated or not. I think they have to disclose that to you, but I could be wrong when it comes to beads. Natural, unheated Citrine, is a very very pale yellow and is not popular among jewelers to use.

No comments:

Contact Email