Monday, November 25, 2013

18 Inch Doll Caitlin's Party Dress with Shoes and Christmas With Mother Nature

I finished my first doll dress, and shoes, today. This is Caitlin's party dress. All my crochet doll clothes will have her name, as I make them for her doll, then offer them as made to order in my Etsy store. I am pattern stupid, so I have to make my own.  Made to order items will only be available from now on, in my Etsy store, not Ecrater store. This one is done in pink and white, with matching shoes. I can do this style in any color combo you would like. The second picture is my fourth painted gift bag, for Christmas. After Christmas I will be starting other holidays, weddings and birthdays, so be sure to watch for that. This one is titled Christmas with Mother Nature and is my favorite so far. I love it. To purchase any of my items, either click my Etsy banner at the top, or one of my Ecrater store widgets. Prices are the same, it just depends on where you prefer to buy. Ask me any questions if you need to.

No comments:

Contact Email