Sunday, November 24, 2013

My New Love!

I just ordered myself, for Christmas, some supplies to make resin jewelry. My ultimate goal is to be able to add some of my painted images to the resin pieces. I especially want to make resin cuff bracelets and Christmas ornaments. Because this will all be new, I have a lot of learning to do. Resin Obsession, has a free ebook, which I have already read twice, and she is a wonderful teacher. Check out her website if you are interested. There are some lovely resin rings, with gemstones, that I would love to eventually learn to make as well. I will have a lot of videos on this topic, so I can watch them as I go along. I also now have all my handmade items listed on both Etsy and Ecrater. My blogs currently only have the Ecrater widgets. The prices are the same, and all sales and discounts will be the same. My Etsy store does have some items that my Ecrater store does not have. I will be starting my daily sales, for 25 Days of Christmas, on Black Friday. Be sure to bookmark this blog, so you don't miss the one piece you really want. Each sale will only run for a short amount of time, each day.

No comments:

Contact Email