Thursday, May 21, 2015

New Bracelet Silver Tone Swirl Beads with Multi Colored Faux Pearls

Before I get to the bracelet, an update on the turtle flip flops. They are holding up awesome, and the sealer is working great! So, I will hopefully be listing them soon, with custom requests.

I finally got to sit down and play around with some jewelry. Bracelets are by far my most favorite type of jewelry to wear. The one shown is made with silver tone swirl beads, that are big and bold, but not heavy. I used multi colored faux pearls to finish the piece,and a lobster claw clasp. It will fit a 8 1/2 inch wrist, or smaller.   It is available to purchase in my Etsy store. Don't forget I offer free shipping, and a free layaway service.



2 comments:

Ricky Rowe said...

That looks straight up elegant. The silver and swirls really look great together, and I think it would easily fit any outfit. It’s easy to see the level of class that this accessory can bring for one’s look. Thanks for sharing, and good luck with your future projects!

Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

Melissa said...

Thank you, Ricky Rowe!

Contact Email