Friday, May 29, 2015

White and Soft Pink Calla Lilies with Black Background Acrylic Art Painting

I think I mentioned that I attempted to do the One Stroke method for Calla Lily flowers. The results were awful, three wasted papers of awful, lol. So, I sat down to try again, except this time I drew all the flowers, leaves and stems, then painted it with acrylics. This is done on nice thick acid free art paper, and is available in my Etsy shop. I actually will be doing white Calla Lilies on black flip flops, soon. So, be sure to watch for them. I bought three pairs of flip flops, so I can get a lot done on Monday. I think I will do a pair in honor of the upcoming 4th of July holiday, also. I did not get any crocheting done this week, but I will be starting a stuffed animal holder next week, for my daughter. Then I will be starting on a toddler pull up 1st birthday diaper cake. That one should be fun to make. Some jewelry, hopefully, in the line up as well.



No comments:

Contact Email