Saturday, May 23, 2015

Red and Black Newborn Baby Shower Diaper Cake with Rompers Beanies Blanket and Kitty Lovey Plus Others

I need to take another picture, this one came out too dark. But, anyways, I used to sell the cocoon, blanket, and lovey separate, but I decided to add a few more pieces, and sell them all together. All items are crocheted, hence handmade by me. It is not assembled as a diaper cake yet, for two reasons. 1- I don't want all those diapers lying around my house, and 2- I want the buyer to be able to select the size diapers they want. In this complete red and black set, you will receive: 1- 30 diapers of the size of your choosing, 2- Two button up the back rompers one red one black. 3- Two beanie hats one red one black 4- two baby washcloths one red one black 5- one red and black infant blanket 6- one red and black baby sleep cocoon great for photo props too 7- one red and black kitty snuggle buddy lovey which is a blanket with an animal friend to sleep with or drag around to play with. That is 39 items all for one great price. I offer free USA shipping, and if you want to make a custom request for colors, contact me through my Etsy shop. I think I am going to do a toddler one next. This would be a great baby shower gift. If you want custom colors, it does take a while to make the items, and you can ask about other items as well, so be sure to plan ahead. I can not whip one of these out in a week. Be sure and check out my orange and white one, also listed in my Etsy store. 



2 comments:

Gemstone said...

Very Beautiful Piece . you are very Talented .:)

Visit Amit lamba
Amit lamba

Melissa said...

Thank you!

Contact Email