Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fun Facts About Peridot the August Birthstone

Every month I try to share a fun video, or two, about the birthstone for that month. August is the Peridot, and my birthstone. I love Peridot, especially a fine lime green one. It is such a lively and beautiful color. Most gemstone will come in a variety of colors, not Peridot. It will always be green. Peridot may have more yellow, or a darker green, but it will never be red, blue, or purple. Peridot used to have more value than diamonds, thanks to the Egyptians. Enough from me, though, watch the video and see for yourself. After, you can check out my Etsy shop, to see if I have any Peridot available for sale. I do, lol. I hope to get more done soon. I have some pretty pear shape Peridot, just haven't had the time to get it made into jewelry.



No comments:

Contact Email