Thursday, August 13, 2015

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I love football, but mostly just the pros. My hubby watches it all, but the NFL is my preference. I also love peacocks. So, I drew out a peacock, then painted it in the colors of my beloved Buffalo Bills, red and royal blue. I will be doing one painting in each team's colors. A more feminine football painting. If you are interested in one of these, contact me through my Etsy shop, and I will do your colors next. Each will be available in my Etsy store. I also will be making redneck wedding glasses, they are so cute, and am finishing up a Fairy Queen crochet infant Halloween costume, in purple and black. Not much jewelry making, just not in the mood for it. Check out my Etsy shop for all my cool items. I offer layaway! I just sold out of the soft pink resin butterfly keychain. So, if you wanted that, it is gone. This peacock painting will be available tomorrow, 8/14 in my Etsy shop.  Most renewals, and new items are listed on Friday through Sunday, so keep that in mind. 


No comments:

Contact Email