Saturday, August 22, 2015

Etsy Sale Item Of the Week 8/21/15-8/28/15 Plus Free USA Shipping Victorian Cameo Pendant and Necklace

So, I still have not finished my Summer themed crochet apron, for my Team Support and Promote challenge. However, I did finish the painting, and that is now listed in my Etsy store. I will feature that another day.

Today, I am featuring my sale item for the week of 8/21-8/28. Each Friday I slash the price of a new item. This week it is this beautiful blue and white victorian lady cameo, set in resin, then made into a pendant and wire wrapped to the gold tone tear drop piece. Then a bail and a gold tone necklace to complete the piece. This would be awesome for a wedding, mother of the bride, or ladies who love more traditional jewelry. At 16.05 cents, it is definitely affordable, and if you are in the USA I ship to your for free. Start your Christmas shopping early this year, less than 20 bucks you can't beat it.



No comments:

Contact Email