Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Acrylic Painting Missy69

As you can see, I am not blogging as much as I would like to. I need to get onto some kind of a schedule, like I used to. My homeschool blog is need of attention as well. Oh well.

 I actually did two of these ruby-throated hummingbird paintings, one facing East, and the other West. I was going to list them together, but then I thought what if someone only wants one. They are painted exactly the same, and both are available in my Etsy shop.  If they look a little bit different it is because I had to use two different cameras, so lighting setting was different.   They are done on wrapped canvas, ready to hang, all done in acrylic measuring 10x8. I am super pleased with how they came out, and they will look beautiful hanging on any wall. Check them out in my Etsy store.

 I had my first crochet item sale, yesterday. I love to crochet, and was thinking of giving it up, as I have no need for all these baby things. But, now I have renewed hope, lol.

No comments:

Contact Email