Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Make it Monday: Love Birds

My final Make it Monday project for January, and with a bird theme, are these adorable lovebirds wood burned onto a wooden sleigh. It is actually not 100% completed as I want to add some flowers, or hearts, or both, as at the top. I will have to see what my craft store has to offer this week. This could actually count for February theme too, as it will be love. I have not yet decided if this will go in my Ebay or Etsy store.

 The other two items shown have nothing to do with birds, but were projects in the works. The box will be a made to order item in my Etsy store. The one shown was created for my son's homeschool graduation coming up. That is the theme, and logo I designed for him for his graduation. It is a gift, card, and money box that will be for memories later on. He asked me to stain it, so I will.


 The blanket, is by far my most favorite baby blanket ever. The yarn was on sale, so I could only get two skeins. So, I made it in baby blanket size. It is a good size baby blanket though, 40 inch by 40 inch, so could be lap, sofa, etc blanket. I will be doing this again in larger sizes, with other yarn. I just love this design. It will probably go in my Ebay store in next couple of days. I have a partial skein of this lovely yarn left, and I need to decide what to do with it.

No comments:

Contact Email