Monday, April 28, 2014

Sold My First Painting How Exciting!

I just had my very first sale of one of my paintings. I have been painting for two years, and I am improving every time. My Panda Bear painting sold early this morning. My kids want me to do another one, because they like it, lol. I have never done a repeat painting, but I will try.

 On a less exciting note, I finally bought two molds to make resin bracelets. I only had a little bit of resin left, so I decided to make two bangles today. I was already able to pop the smaller one, and I put the embeds in wrong, lol. I am so disappointed, but I am sure I can figure out something to do with it. I will share them both when I can get the other one out of the mold.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really great! Congratulations!

elettrarossa said...

...It must have been very exciting! Congrats! PS. the kids are right!

Melissa said...

Shh don't tell them that, lol! Thanks for stopping by.

Contact Email