Thursday, April 17, 2014

Some Finished Resin Pieces Made Into Headbands Angel Kitten

This is the second headband in my headband series. The other one was red and white with a chunky glitter heart as the center of the flower. It is also available in my Etsy store.


This one, modeled by my 10 yr old, is Hunter Green with an Antique White flower. The center of the flower is one of my resin pieces, featuring a white angel kitten with rainbow wings. I have several other pieces I plan on making into headbands too. If you want any particular kind, ask me, I might be able to do it. This is available in my Etsy store now. 




5 comments:

Menagerie Soaps said...

How adorable! What little girl wouldn't love to wear that!

Unknown said...

That angel kitten is super cute!

Unknown said...

it is very cute!!

A. Sparkle said...

How cute is that? :)

Melissa said...

Thank you, all of you!

Contact Email