Monday, June 30, 2014

Tangled Doodle Tree Abstract Acrylic Painting

If you have visited this blog before, then you know I love trees, and painting nature. I had bought some paint pens, and I love them for the tangled pieces. Landscapes is one of my favorite things to paint. As I continue to improve technique, I also continue to improve my drawing skills. I decided to tangle the tree in this painting. This was the first time using my paint pens. It is a mixed media piece because I used pencil, acrylic paints, the paint pens and glitter paint too. This is a beautiful and unique abstract painting. You can purchase this painting, and any of my other pieces, in my Etsy store.

I will be starting to work on my next project this evening.  Plus I am working on an adorable puppy, kitten, dog or cat blanket bed.  I can not wait to finish it.



No comments:

Contact Email