Monday, June 2, 2014

New Baby Infant Boy Cocoon Golf Theme Brown and Green with Hat

I finally finished the infant baby boy cocoon, in a Golf theme. These are not hard to make, but they are kind of time consuming to put together, and I just have to force myself to do it. The color of this is Mocha Latte and Hunter Green. I have mentioned before that I am pom pom illiterate, so the hat actually looks like it has a golf ball up there. This would make an adorable photo prop for a baby boy born around Father's Day. Plus cocoons are warm and baby feels extremely safe inside. Check out this cocoon, and all my baby cocoons in my Etsy store. 



4 comments:

VaLon Lee said...

Lovely little idea.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

So Sweet :) T.

Karen Bell said...

I think your pom-poms are cute! And the warm, cozy baby outfit is adorable!

Melissa said...

Thanks, all of you!

Contact Email