Thursday, September 17, 2015

Beautiful Sapphire the Birthstone for September In My Etsy Store

I love Sapphire! One of the most beautiful gemstones in the world. It comes in every color of the rainbow, with blue being the most popular, and even color change. It is a spectacular gemstone. I have five rings, in my Etsy store, that all have some kind of sapphire. The ring shown below is a synthetic blue sapphire. It has a rich blueberry blue color, and awesome cutting. I try to keep all my pieces affordable, so everyone can own beautiful jewelry. Some are set in traditional settings, and some have been wire wrapped. Click this link right here, to browse all five of them at once. See something you love, put it on layaway. Be sure and ask me about layaway. Customers love it. I offer free USA shipping too!



No comments:

Contact Email