Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Rustic Wood Burned Wall or Table Art Ocean Scence with Palm Trees Water Sailboat and Birds Etsy

My newest Etsy store item is this beautiful rustic wood burned ocean art piece. I hand draw all my wood burned pieces, I do not trace them. Then, I wood burn them. I am still new to wood burning, but it is a wonderful addition to my love of art. This can be hung on a wall, or used as table art. It is signed and dated. This is available for purchase in my Etsy store. Check out all my wood burned items. If you want something special, message me on Etsy, and I will see if I can do it for you. Don't forget to check out my weekly sale item. It is never too early to start Christmas shopping. A little bit at a time won't break the bank in December. Plus, I offer layaway! I have some cute new Halloween themed items to share later this week. One has a nurse theme. Be sure and check back to see those, on Friday.   Hopefully I will get my next peacock drawn, and painted soon.  We start back to homeschooling next Tuesday, so I have been doing a lot of planning for that. 



No comments:

Contact Email