Thursday, September 24, 2015

Newborn Infant Warm Halloween Cocoon Costumes for Baby

I have not had time to relist, or list any new or old inventory. I did not get to paint this week, though I have two projects started. I did get to crochet some cute angel bookmarks, which are much easier than the cross bookmarks, and they will be listed in my Etsy store soon. I also have a pink and purple little girl first birthday cake in the works, that will include pull ups, instead of diapers, and a crochet skull tablecloth also in the works. You would think I would finish one project before starting another. But, I hate scrap yarn lying around, so I am finding small projects to use them up on.



If you have a newborn, or infant, then Halloween can be really cold. Some people love to dress their babies up, and take them out trick or treating. I have a whole line of baby cocoons with Halloween type themes, that will have baby looking adorable and stay nice and warm. There is one example below, for a mermaid, but click here to see the rest of them in my Etsy shop. They make great photo props too.

No comments:

Contact Email