Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Make it Monday: Bird Feather Doodle Art

I actually got called into work yesterday, so couldn't do any stuff on Monday. We have been in a deep freeze here in FL. It finally warmed up yesterday. I can't do glass etching when it is too hot, or too cold. Since, I missed Monday, and was pinched for time to do glass etching, I did some doodle art with the theme of birds, namely bird feather doodle art. I love doodle art, it is the best. Done with a variety of mediums, and will be available on Redbubble, probably tomorrow.

 I continue to work on the new crochet blanket, which doesn't have anything to do with birds, but oh will it be beautiful. I think I said my theme for February would be Valentine's Day, but actually it will be love. Don't forget to check out my January sales in both my Etsy shop, and my Ebay shop. Each has their own set of items, and different sales. Redbubble runs sales too, but I have no control over those.



No comments:

Contact Email