Monday, January 1, 2018

Make It Monday: New Etched Glass Pieces

As promised my new Ebay store is open. It actually made me use from my old shop name, from years ago, Melissa's Menagerie of Stuff. That is way too long, so I changed it to Melissa's Handmade. I wanted Missy69. because that is the hashtag for my Etsy shop, but someone already had it taken.

 The first theme for January, is birds. Below you will see the beautiful etched glass vase, with hummingbirds, and a rose. This came out so lovely. Great Valentine's Day gift. It is available in my Etsy store. 

 The other item was actually started a couple of weeks ago, and I finally got it finished. It is a set of 5 mason jar style jars with nautical items etched into the glass. These are also quite lovely, and would make great decor for a nursery, camp, bathroom, etc. They are available in my Ebay store.

 Also, as promised, I will run a different sale each month. Neither shop has the same things in it, and the sales are different. For January, all rings are 50% off. Just in time to get your sweetie a nice piece of Jewelry for Valentine's Day. Click here, to go to my Etsy shop. My Ebay shop promotion for January, is 10 dollars off select items. 22 items are eligible for this deal, and are automatically marked down. To see my new Ebay store, click here.










No comments:

Contact Email