Friday, May 15, 2009

Accepting Offers On This Vintage Blue Diamond Ring

I am accepting offers on this lovely ring. It is currently for sale for 600 dollars in my Etsy store. If you want to make me an offer, email me at darien04@gmail.com please read the description of this ring. There is a story to this ring. It was given to me as a semi mount without the center stone, as a form of payment for work I did for a friend. It used to be her engagement ring, then she removed the center stone for another ring, and gave me the semi mount. The stone that I placed in the center, is not a diamond, but it sure looks like one. I do not know for sure what it is, but it is amazing. The ring itself is a size 9, solid 14k white gold, and substantial amount of gold. The band is nice and wide. The blue diamonds are real, and I believe the total carat weight is one carat. Then there are nice white baguette diamonds on the shank of the ring. One baguette looks flawed, but it is hardly noticeable in the position it is in. It could be sized by a jeweler, one size down, I am unsure about two. This is a steal at the price I am offering it for. It will be insured, so please note the higher shipping fee. USA buyers only. Paypal only for this piece.

2 comments:

Reeni said...

Hi Melissa, I just wanted to answer your question about the rumpledethumps on my site. I think it would be okay to cook in a crockpot but you wouldn't get that crispy golden crust to the top. But I think it would turn out yummy. Have a great day!

Melissa said...

Thank you for letting me know.

Contact Email