Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Fifi

Today is my sisters 30th birthday. My kids call her Aunt Fifi, her name is Felicia. She does not read this blog, so I know she will not see this. She is coming from NY, next week, to visit. We are going to celebrate her birthday, my daughters birthday, and mothers day all on that next Sunday. We have not seen her in 4 yrs, since moving to Florida. My daughter was barely a yr old. These are a pair of Teal Topaz, and CZ earrings, made by me that I am going to give her as a birthday gift. I had many different options of which piece, I wanted to give her. I decided on these, because she has to dress up every day for work, and these are perfect for that. These snap set CZ semi mount castings, I purchased at Jewelry Television. They have been having nicer, and nicer silver semi mounts. I love it.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Very pretty. Happy birthday to your sister and daughter. You have a great mother's day too!

betchai said...

wow, very lovely earrings. Happy Birthday to your sister and daughter and Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom, and have a good weekend.

Melissa said...

Thanks guys, I hope you have Happy Mothers Day too

Contact Email