Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Petit Lavender Tanzanite and White Sapphire Rin

I am unsure of why I had such a hard time getting a clear shot, of this lovely ring. I will try to get a few more, to show it a little better. It is a sterling silver, size 6 Lavender Tanzanite, and White Sapphire ring. The Tanzanite measures only 5mmx4mm oval, and has round white sapphires surrounding it. This lovely, petit ring will be available for sale, in my Etsy store for 29.99 or you can purchase through this blog, by contacting me at darien04@gmail.com USA buyers only. This would make a lovely starter ring for a young girl, or graduation gift. Tanzanite is considered a universal birthstone, as well as the alternative for December. If you know someone who is having a baby girl, this is a wonderful baby shower gift.

No comments:

Contact Email